( '✧ ━ meow) -

Introduce yourself to the community and meet other people who might have similar interests!
.keytae
Vigilant

( '✧ ━ meow) -

Hello everyone owo
Just signed up. I've been out of the writing scene for a little bit now, but I'm very motivated but can't find a lot of active places so just checking out other sites c:

I'm 23 years old and married, have loads of time on my hands, and am a big fan of group roleplays but can do 1x1 if the plot is intriguing!
Savage Badger
Page
Alignment: Lawful SAVAGE

Re: ( '✧ ━ meow) -

Welcome to Forgotten Tomes!
It's good to have you here. What pages have you been on before? Most of us around migrated from a page called Advanced Scribes, maybe you know that one.
Why don't you check out some already existing group roleplays here? Maybe you will find something you like :)
If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me or any of the other lads with coloured usernames, we are here to help.
Happy writing!
Death is a badger
--------------------
I AM ONE HELL OF A SAVAGE!

I'm here to help! If you have any questions or need a helping hand, drop me a PM or message me on discord:
SavageBadger#8566
--------------------
Fortis Fortuna Adjuvat
darkness.
Sentinel
Alignment: chaotic good
Zodiac: libra

• hello and welcome! glad to see you getting back into the writing scene! if you need anything or have any questions don’t be afraid to ask!
atsumu
Vigilant

• hey keytae!
    group roleplays are absolutely amazing ouo