yeehaw

Introduce yourself to the community and meet other people who might have similar interests!
brownie
Vigilant
Alignment: chaotic.
Zodiac: cancer ☼ scorpio ☽ cap ↑

yeehaw

• hi hello! i made an acc a couple months ago after seeing an ad for this place on AS and then completely forgot about it until now. anyways, i'm a college student in the states who works on farms when they're not attending class. no i'm not an agriculture major or anything that could possibly translate to agriculture nicely. instead, i was drawn to the acursed realm of american studies & am pursuing that with a religion minor, of all things. i'm not actually religious in any traditional way, but i am a practicing witch, so hmu if you want to talk about astrology, herbs, the moon, or celtic war goddesses. i love a lot of things, but especially avatar, over the garden wall, and she-ra (okay i just like gay cartoons). i'm really into worldbuilding, urban legends, and plots that involve destroying characters' relationships with each other. happy to be here!
Savage Badger
Page
Alignment: Lawful SAVAGE

Re: yeehaw

We're all happy you're here, too! Since you come from AS I bet you know how most of the stuff works here but in case you have any questions feel free to shoot the staff members a message here or on our discord!
Happy writing!

Savage Badger | lawful good | INTJ |
Gamora
Magistrate

Re: yeehaw

• Welcome to FT! Feel free to reach out to any staff member if you have any issues!

• YOU WERE THE BETTER
      PART OF EVERY BIT OF
      BEATING HEART THAT I HAD

WHATEVER I HAD
      XX
      XX
      XX
      XX
      XX
      XX
      XX
      XX