Blades & Petals | DnD Club

Canine
Founder
Alignment: lawful chaotic.
Zodiac: scorpio โ˜‰ virgo โ˜ฝ virgo โ†‘

ooh, shiny, and deadly?

• I might as well answer my own questions while I'm at it.

What's your most common weapon among your characters?
      Honestly? Probably a longbow. I tend to enjoy my ranged weapons the most at lower levels. Plus they've allowed me to do the most damage in the long run in terms of classic or typical weaponry.
      What's your least favorite weapon? Probably...a longsword. That's not to say I'll never love it, I just haven't had a character yet use a longsword that was unique to them or matched their personality enough?
      What's your favorite weapon? This is a difficult one for me, in all honesty. Arcadia is one of my favorites (belongs to my fey'ri barbarian/hellreaver); it's a +2 enchanted longbow that on nat 20s casts a level 1-9 level spell (it could literally be any spell). I've watched it do amazing things, and I've also watched it make battles harder on accident. However, I do also have Peony which is owned my my lawful neutral servitor and is a +1 weapon as well as an axiomatic weapon meaning it does an additional 2d6 damage to those of chaotic alignments and cannot be wielded normally by those of chaotic alignments.
      What's your most unique weapon? I have three of these because I just really love unique weaponry as long as it's balanced. Netherbane is nice because there are two of them which forces me to get two-weapon fighting, but the way they're handled is rather incredible since both have multiple blades attached to one bar, they belong to my tiefling barbarian. Scorpion's Tail belongs to my human martial dancer and is a whip/flail combination which allows lethal damage trips and attacks to occur. Finally, Bleeding Claws are permanently attached to my human conjurer's fingers and are basically metal 'finger claws'. He's hardly a fighter but it's made for some interesting storyline and it also has the morph enchantment since it's attached to him at all times.

That being said, would anyone like to express an interest in new classes they want to try or have tried and want to review? This is for homebrew classes as well as all edition classes!
๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ซ. ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ฅ๐›๐ฅ๐š๐ณ๐ž๐ซ, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š ๐ฃ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ญ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ
canine | site luminary & founder | aspiring author
inbox is always open | discord: ๐Š๐„๐Œ๐„๐“๐ˆ๐Š๐Š ใƒปใ‚œ+.#5014
Visceryl
Founder
Alignment: Chaotic Stupid
Zodiac: Virgoโ˜‰ aquariusโ˜ฝ virgoโ†‘

Re: Blades & Petals | DnD Club

• My favorite weapon is your least favorite. Sobbing. But new classes I want to try? Listen, full disclosure me and my best friend are completely homebrewing our own versions of things so I want to try all of them out at some point.

We more recently made a Devil Forgemaster class inspired by Castlevania and it's so cool. I'd love to have a character that took it up.
  • โ”€ Visceryl/Connor , Site Luminary & Founder , Open Messages !

I go by he/him pronouns. I like horror movies, my favorite animal
    is a fox. I function with half a braincell. Currently open to any rps!
Lotus
Vigilant
Alignment: Neutral Good
Zodiac: Capricorn

• It's not technically a new class, but bard?
      I kind of want to learn more about it and hear people's opinion on it - for the ones who've had one.
Canine
Founder

• @Visceryl I was actually just thinking about the Devil Forgemaster class you two did.
      That being said, I actually just thought about maybe linking back to class, race, items, weapons, monsters, general npcs, etc., on the main page for people to look through if they want.
      You should totally update on stuff though since you guys are crossing pathfinder and 3.5, right?
      That reminds me of needing to finish my Martial Dancer class (which I'm still incredibly obsessed with).
      I was contemplating wanting to make a more focused Conjurer class sort of like how we have the new more focused Necromancer class.

@ Lotus Aye, no, bard totally still counts. When I said new classes I mostly meant classes you've never tried before! I actually think Visceryl reworked the Bard class. However, if we're looking at the classic 3.5 version, here you go. However, if you're looking at pathfinder, this is the link you'll want. I still think Bardic Knowledge is such a cool concept even if there is a feat out there to grant it to any class with the ability prerequisites. Their spell list in pathfinder is super wild though and I really find it cool.
๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ซ. ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ฅ๐›๐ฅ๐š๐ณ๐ž๐ซ, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š ๐ฃ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ญ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ
darkness.
Sentinel
Alignment: chaotic good
Zodiac: libra

a (very) new player joins the chat

• Username: darkness.
    Preferred Name: dark
    DM, Player, Both or None: player probably
    Preferred Edition: uh... donโ€™t have one
    Favorite Class & Favorite Race: I like elves and thatโ€™s all I know
    Extra: Iโ€™ve never played before! Iโ€™ve always wanted to but nobody I know plays.
Canine
Founder

• @darkness. I can 100% say that you're going to love playing DnD once we get the campaign set up and can teach you. Many laughs and angst in your future.
darkness.
Sentinel
Alignment: chaotic good
Zodiac: libra

• you know how much I love laughs and angst!

I actually was supposed to be in a campaign a while back and created a character and everything using a wesbite but I lost it because I got confused.
    so I'm very excited!
Mickey
Chronicler
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Zodiac: โ˜‰ Cap โ˜ฝ Scorpio โ†‘ Cancer

Username: Mickey
Preferred Name: same as above :)
DM, Player, Both or None: none as of now, want to learn to be a player
Preferred Edition: no clue heh
Favorite Class & Favorite Race: I've always enjoyed the idea of barbarians and/or rangers for class and elves for race
Extra: I've always been interested in DND but never could join a group
Savage Badger
Page
Alignment: Lawful SAVAGE

Username: Savage Badger
Preferred Name: Badger
DM, Player, Both or None: Player, but I'd love to make my own adventure as a game master one day!
Preferred Edition: no idea
Favorite Class & Favorite Race: I think I might like Paladins and rangers? I have no idea what races there are in DnD but I think dwarves might be cool?
Extra: I have played Pathfinder before, maybe that can be helpful?
Death is a badger
--------------------
I know who I am now
And all that you've made of me
I know who you are now
And I name you my enemy
--------------------
Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat
Canine
Founder

Announcement!

• Just to anyone who has joined the club or is passing through, the Luminaries here on FT are setting up a DnD campaign for players who are interested in learning or who have played. Gameplay, creation and conversation regarding that campaign in specific will be on the FT discord and in order to join, you have to be a part of this club in order to gain access! We hope to see your interest and are looking forward to a lot of fun memories!