love's got a hold on me- flash writing!

For pop-up prompts and writing challenges!
Gamora
Magistrate

love's got a hold on me- flash writing!

xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
x┌─────────────────────────────┐x
a thread for gamora's flash writing!!
these will be super random, but please read at your own risk
as some of my prompts will have mature themes present.
characters used:
xavior corvus
sebastian hart
probably gamora

┖────────────────────────────┚
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
Gamora
Magistrate

"I feel nothing for you, absolutely nothing!"

• "I feel nothing for you, absolutely nothing!"
      character(s); xavior corvus warnings; angsty boi
      • xx "I feel nothing for you, absolutely nothing!" he spat, the words leaving his tongue like a whip, and he could see the way it struck Sarah by the look on her face. It was a slap on the face, but it was the truth, and it needed to be said. Because he didn't have any feelings for her. How could he? He was a dead to life half cyborg and the only beating his heart did was enough to keep him alive. He wasn't born to fall in love, he was born and made to be a soldier. He learned from a young age that love was useless and he never thought otherwise. And some woman that he got along with a little more than other people wasn't about to change that.

Except she did change that. As soon as the words left his mouth he regretted them. Because the look on her face was enough to make him regret it. He did care, more than he should, but he was scared, and she was pushing, and he snapped. Snapped as he always did, the man full of bitterness and anger, something that was more of a personality trait than a constant emotion. And Sarah was used to that, used to his asshole tendencies, only, they were normally never this bad. And not this harsh towards her.

"I'm sorry you feel that way," she said, not meeting his eye anymore, which was rare for Sarah. She was confident and blunt, not afraid of anything, and not afraid of something as simple as eye contact. But she wouldn't look at him, and Xavior really knew he fucked up.

Sarah turned around then, heading in the opposite direction. "Where are you going?" Xavior asked, calling after her, words still heavy and angry. Because he was. Damn her for pushing him, and damn him for losing his cool at the one person that actually could tolerate him. And the one person he really did give a shit about, despite what he said.

"Away from you," she said simply, words cold and dull. "I'm not spending my time with a heartless assassin who doesn't give a shit about anything or anyone." There was the venom he was expecting, Sarah shooting the rage right back at him. It sounded more like her, unlike the hurt and empty Sarah he heard seconds ago.

He opened his mouth to speak, to call her back, to tell her to stop. But he closed it sharply. No. He didn't care, he reminded himself. He couldn't. It wasn't in his DNA, wasn't in his capabilities. And it wasn't like he deserved it anyway, right?
Gamora
Magistrate

"Memories and the people you make them with always go hand in hand"

• "Memories and the people you make them with always go hand in hand."
      character(s); none, memoir warnings; sad vibes I guess
      • xx You can never forget the memories, or the people that made them. No matter how haunting the memories are, how they make your chest clench with that pain you felt that very day, or the twist of nostalgic joy in your stomach for the good ones. It doesn't matter what the feeling is, it'll always be so clear, as will be the face of the person you made them with.

I miss a lot of things in my life, but most of which are from riding, so here is where I will write them down. The good, the bad, the in between. I will come back and add things as I remember. I miss it so much, but am so thankful for the memories and the people that came with them:
        - Accidentally jumping Herc over the gate instead of the oxer like I planned to do
        - Pam waving a whip at Spirit to try and get him moving, only for him to act like an idiot and spin out from underneath me, dumping me on the ground in which Kate almost runs over me
        - That one lesson where Quincey tried so hard to buck me off but couldn't
        - That one lesson where Quincey was fresh as hell and took off like a numbnut and got me off
        - When I fell off at the schooling show because I was stupid and jumped ahead. Poor Herc didn't know what happened.
        - Oh and when I fell off Alice. That one hurt. And that one was when I realized maybe I shouldn't be riding because that fall messed me up for a few weeks
        - The many horse shows I groomed for Jen and Danielle. God that was so fun, I love those two and they made me ready for my own shows
        - That one time that slut fell off Quincey at the event and I never felt happier. She bullied the hell out of me and deserved it
        - The very first time I went to Willowbrook for the open house and I watched Quincey, Mika, and Jessie jump and gallop. I was baby and was amazed
        - My first time riding in Willowbrook with the twins and Nadine. I rode Tux and it was so fun. I was way out of my element and Pam yelled at me when I was unloading and I was stressed and still remember that so clearly lol
        - My second, and final, time at Willowbrook when I went up with Danielle, Nadine, and Pam and Andy. I had Quincey and was a bit unconfident with what I was doing and wasn't sure if I should be going with Andy and Henry but I did. We jumped a bunch of entry fences and that pony carried my ass over everything. I did the entire Pre-Entry course too and he didn't bat an eye.
        - And that time Quincey carried me over this wild course of high heights. I was shitting my pants, but I just rode him to the fence, gave him the rein, and let him do what he wanted. He took such good care of me and even changed his leads.
        - Speaking of leads, that time at the fun show where I asked Quincey for a flying lead and he did it and Andy was shook
        - When Blake took off like rocket over a caveletti and I saw my life flash before my eyes lol. I don't know how I stayed on. Probably because I knew I was going to Mexico that night after my lesson and didn't want to fall
        - When I was trying to get over my jumping fear (after I stopped riding Quincey) and Kelly had me jump Blake and she was all "just go in two point early and he'll do the rest" and I did and that brat spooked at the sun on the jump and I nearly fell off lol. I only stayed on because Kelly was screaming "you're fine, you're fine!" at me
        - Jumping Alice with Kelly was fun. Terrifying, but fun.
        - That one horrible lesson with Andy where he made me jump and I hated it
        - My first off property show with Quincey at Five Fires and with all my friends <3
        - My first horse show with Alice when I went with Jen
        - Then the other horse shows we did together. It was so fun
        - That one week I was late and Pam wouldn't tell anybody the list but I was to ride Penny and she wanted to tell me. I rode her twice and she was a fun mare!
        - That really bad mental health day where I told Pam I didn't want to go and she convinced me to come and that I didn't have to jump or do anything, I could just walk if I wanted. But I did the whole lesson, and jumped. Then she told me to never skip the barn, to always come, even if that means just standing in Quincey's stall with him
        - The many rides on Annie where I shat my pants. I'm still scared to sit on that mare since I've seen her be such a shit
        - My first ride with Alice was so amazing. As soon as I asked her to trot she went right away without a fight and after riding Quincey for five years that was amazing. And Kelly knew I was trying not to smile and she caught me and said "you can smile!" I love that mare
        - Many barn days with Kate in the summer doing summer camps. The twins too. God those were fun, especially with Kara
        - Night barn and lunches. I really did love it. Especially Sunday night barn where I would have so much fun with Lindsay and Anna-Marie and Carolyn
        - My first jump ever on Toya
        - My first canter on Baby Jane
        - Oh my god the first time i rode Quincey and he took off cantering and bucking. i stayed on, but was terrified of him. Amanda was teaching at the time and that's when I hopped in on Carolyn's lesson afterwards and got to jump Toya
        - My first lesson with Pam was funny because she asked if I rode Quincey before and I said once and was hesitant so she put me on him. And then again, and again, and again. Turns out that bratty pony was the only ride I would trust with me life
        - Halloween jump nights jumping for Candy
        - Bareback on Quincey with Andy LOL
        - Christmas jumping; jumping and singing Christmas Carols
        - My clinics I did with Jaimey Irwin. Two on Q, one on Alice
        - That one clinic lesson where Jaimey flicked the whip at him and he bucked, realized I was going to fall, then popped his shoulder up to save my ass. God I love that pony
        - Throwback to when Jaimey told me I sit crooked though lol. Turns out that's because of my spine
        - My first dressage test on Alice where I wanted to throw up. I told Olivia and Jen "I can't do this" and they hyped me up and I was great
        - Getting heat stroke at the dressage show and dying once we got back to the hotel lol. I gave Lindsay my keys to drive back to the barn for night check
        - Pony games at camp, and when we made Kara get on Quincey lol
        - Level camps! Nervewracking but so good
        - That really good jumping lesson with Pam on Quincey - the last fence I couldn't get him to change his lead in the corner so I asked him over the straight fence and he did it
        - Jumping lesson on Tux with Andy. So much fun!
        - Tuesday night lessons with Pam, Kelly, and Isabella. The OG squad.

06/07/2020 - And just days after writing this Quincey passed away...I miss you buddy.. I really miss you.
YOU WON'T EVER BE ALONE ───────
───── WAIT FOR ME TO COME HOME

• and I won't ever let you go

hey there, i'm gamora, your fellow
    magistrate. my pms are always
    open if you have any questions
    or you want to chat!

dad || also dad || nerd || her bitch